7 Minute Balsamic Pork Stir Fry
Quick and easy pork recipes do not get any easier. With seven minutes of cooking time, a delicious and savory recipe is done. Dinner does not have to be a chore. Cook up a delicious meal in no time with this super quick simple pork recipe.
Cooking Time7 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, chopped into tiny cubes
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch rocket or watercress leaves
- Heat oil in a wok over a high heat. Add garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute or until golden.
- Add pork and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until brown.
- Add peppers, orange juice and vinegar. Stirfry for 3 minutes or until pork is cooked.
- Divide rocket or watercress between serving plates, then top with pork mixture. Serve immediately.