Quick Glazed Pork & Rice Skillet
This lightning fast skillet is made with only five ingredients and is perfect for when you need dinner on the table in a flash. Quick Glazed Pork & Rice Skillet is made with minute rice and simmered in a sweet and sour sauce that will have you eating bite after bite. Coming together in minutes, it may be one of the fastest pork chop recipes you'll try.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time25 min
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick each (about 1 pound)
- 3 cups Swanson Chicken Broth or Swanson Chicken Stock
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves or orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
Cook the pork in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the pork from the skillet.
Stir the broth, preserves and mustard in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Stir in the rice. Return the pork to the skillet.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the rice is tender.
Read NextNo Fuss Pork Chop Casserole