Herbed Pork Chops on Mustard Sauce
Kick your pork chops up a notch with a tasty mustard sauce! Herbed Pork Chops on Mustard Sauce is a delicious idea for dinner that your family will love. Pork chop recipes have never been this good.
- For the Mustard Sauce:
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
- For the Pork Chops:
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless pork chops
- In small bowl, combine thyme, garlic powder, pepper flakes and salt. Brush both sides of pork chops with canola oil. Sprinkle thyme mixture evenly over both sides and press down with fingertips to adhere.
- Heat large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops 4 minutes on each side or until barely pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, whisk together sour cream, mustard, milk, canola oil, and tarragon. Place over low heat until warmed, about 2-3 minutes.Donot bring to a boil.
- Spoon equal amounts of mustard sauce on each of six dinner plates. Place pork chops on top of sauce and sprinkle with black pepper.
Read NextNo Fuss Pork Chop Casserole