Easy Balsamic Pork Chops
You wouldn't expect to put maple syrup on a pork chop, but after trying this recipe you're going to wonder why you never did it in the first place. Seasoned with balsamic vinegar, rosemary, and garlic, this robust pork chop recipe will become a favorite. Try Easy Balsamic Pork Chops for a savory delight tonight.
See this and more awesome pork recipes in this collection of 13 Best Easy Pork Recipes.
See step by step how to make these pork chops here:
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 bone in pork chops at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -inch ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a little chopper place ginger, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic and rosemary leaves and blitz them together.
- Meanwhile, preheat frying pan with oil to medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and season them with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Fry them for 4 minutes per side or until they caramelize.
- Add flavoured olive oil that you made earlier, balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to the pan. Cook them until the glaze reduces by 1/2. Flip the chops for 30 seconds and remove from the heat.
Read NextLazy Day Bisquick Breaded Pork Chops