Best Pork Chops Deluxe
There may be a lot of easy pork chop recipes but these Best Pork Chops Deluxe are a winner in my book. I love the combination of flavors and the tender juicy finish. Perfect!
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 6 boneless pork chops, (4 oz. ea.) trimmed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can (14 1/2-ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounce) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- Coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray; brown pork chops on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Add water, scraping bottom of the skillet to loosen any browned bits. Drain tomatoes, reserving juice; set tomatoes aside.
- Add juice, soup, onion, mustard, mushrooms and salt if desired to skillet; mix well. Return chops to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until pork is tender. Stir in tomatoes; heat through.
- Combine rice and parsley. Serve the pork chops and rice over rice.
Read NextCreamy Ranch Pork Chops