Crowd Pleasing Lobster Pizza
If you're looking for new and unique ways to make pizza at home, try this tasty seafood-inspired pizza recipe. This Crowd Pleasing Lobster Pizza is guaranteed to be a huge hit with the whole family! The recipe is quick, easy and big enough to make two pizzas, so it's great for parties and get-togethers.
Learn how to cook more dishes with lobster by checking out the recipes in this collection.
Cooking Time15 min
- 3 cups (1 lb.) cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 12" refrigerated pre-made pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons butter, margarine, or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, chopped (about 4 tomatoes)
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled or chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Brush pizza crusts with melted butter, margarine or olive oil and place in oven for 5 minutes, then remove.
Spread each crust evenly with half of the pesto sauce, then the lobster meat, tomatoes and olives. Top with goat cheese crumbles.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until hot and cheese has started to turn golden brown. Serve while hot.