Banana Split Brownie Pizza
My favorite ingredients all rolled into one recipe. You can't ask for much more. Brownies with bananas, strawberries and pineapple is such a great recipe. You can make these for your next family get together.
- 1 package brownie mix
- 16 cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 8 crushed pineapple, drained
- banana slices
- strawberry slices
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Prepare brownie mix in Batter Bowl according to package directions.
- Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch Baking Stone.
- Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into a 14-inch circle. (Do not bake without Parchment Paper or batter will run off Stone while baking.)
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Spread over brownie "crust".
- Top with fruit and nuts.
- Melt chocolate and butter together, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over pizza.
- Cut into wedges with Pizza Cutter.