Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Use a prepared pie crust to make this easy strawberry cheesecake recipe. Top or garnish with fresh strawberries for a spectacular final product.
For more great Valentine's Day recipes, click here to view and download our new Valentine's Day eCookbook!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pie crust (9 inch), baked
- 4 cups strawberries
- 2 packages strawberries, frozen, mashed
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Beat cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon peel and juice until well combined; spread in pie shell; top with fresh berries.
- Cook mashed berries, 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch until bubbly; cook two minutes more. Cool completely; pour over strawberries in pie shell. Chill. Top with whipped cream.