Simply Fruit Cobbler
Out of all the quick and easy peach cobbler recipes, this one is the best! This Simply Fruit Cobbler recipe is easy to make, and is sure to be a favorite for the whole family.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 quart peaches or apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add in margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is coarse and lumpy.
- Arrange fruit slices in an 8-inch-square baking pan.
- Top with flour-sugar mixture.
- Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 30 minutes.