We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Silky Chocolate Cream Pie has an amazing flaky pie crust filled with a creamy, homemade chocolate pudding, that’s topped with sweet whipped cream and chocolate shavings! My Mom makes the best pies, and she has been making this incredible Silky Chocolate Cream Pie for 35 years or more! This pie is not only beautiful, but absolutely delicious and we promise that kids of all ages will love it. If you're looking for a silky chocolate pie, go ahead and give this one a try. You'll be glad you did!"
To make the chocolate shavings: Use a vegetable peeler and shave the chocolate onto a plate or wax paper. Then sprinkle it over the sweet whipped cream.
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" Pie Pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes