Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler
Old fashioned peach cobbler gives you that great peach cobbler taste passed down from your great-great-great grandmother. This homemade old fashioned peach cobbler recipe is sure to bring back nice memories of old-time dessert taste.
Hey, did you enjoy this tasty recipe of peach cobbler? Then check out our collection of 30 "Peachy" Peach Cobbler Recipes for more.
Cooking Time45 min
- 4 cups sliced peaches, canned or fresh
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 dash of nutmeg
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup water (if using canned peaches)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Place in unbaked pie shell and cover with crust.
- Place fork holes or knife slices so steam may leave pie; sprinkle top with sugar.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes in 325 degrees F oven.