How to Make the Perfect Graham Cracker Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this delicious Graham Cracker Crust in less time than it takes to buy one at the store! It's buttery, slightly sweetened, and perfect for pudding pies and cheesecake recipes. For cheesecakes, just press the ingredients into a spring form pan or pie plate, fill with your favorite cheesecake recipe, and bake.This crust doesn't take long to bake because you just need to melt and blend the ingredients together."
Yields: 1 pie crust
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 23 Savory Breakfast Recipes for Fuss-Free Mornings
- Pre-made Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Up
- Key Lime Chiffon Pie
- Raw Vegan Granola Bars
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
- Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Slow Cooker Pastrami Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Red Velvet Cake