Easy Pumpkin Pie
Canned pumpkin recipes and easy pumpkin pie recipes go hand in hand, and this recipe is no exception. You don't even need to know how to cook to make this pie, it's that easy. It's one of those recipes for Libby's canned pumpkin that can't be beat...easy and delicious!
See this recipe and more in 55 Awesome Pumpkin Recipes.
We have more great pumpkin treats like this in our collection of Thanksgiving dessert recipes. Check it out here:
- 2 3.75-ounce packages vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1 16-ounce can Libby's pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups whipped topping (9-ounce container)
- 1 baked 9-inch pie crust, cooled (store-bought is fine)
- Add pudding mix to milk and beat with hand mixer on lowest speed just until blended; about 30 seconds.
- Blend in pumpkin, spice, and 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill until set; at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.