Easy Coconut Cream Pie
This is one of the most fast and easy pie recipes out there! Easy, delicious and perfect for those who are on a budget, this Easy Coconut Cream Pie is wonderful.
- 1 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 (9-inch) pre-made graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put coconut In a bowl and add milk to it, let set until coconut soaks up the milk.
- Beat sugar and eggs together, then add vanilla.
- Add coconut to the egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into pre-made crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Read NextApple Pie Pastry Cups