Amish-Style Strawberry Pie
This is one of the best fast and easy pie recipes, not only does it have an Amish-inspired flair to it, it's very budget friendly. Make some Amish-Style Strawberry Pie for dessert tonight.
If using frozen strawberries, increase cornstarch and gelatin 1 1/2 times.
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- whipped cream for topping (optional)
- 1 9 inch baked and prepared pie crust
- Boil together water, sugar and cornstarch for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin and lemon juice.
- Cool slightly and and add strawberries.
- Pour into cooled 9" baked pie crust.
- Serve with whipped cream (optional).
Read NextPecan Cream Cheese Pie