Lemony Angel Hair Toss
Looking for a way to liven up a quick and easy pasta recipe? This Lemony Angel Hair Toss recipe, made with juicy tomatoes, baby arugula, and fresh Parmesan cheese, is a great summer weeknight staple and can be made in under 10 minutes. Add grilled shrimp or chicken for a truly scrumptious meal.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 box Dreamfields Angel Hair
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups packed baby arugula
- 2 cups halved cherry and/or grape tomatoes, assorted colors if possible
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain; rinse in cold water or in ice water until completely cooled and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Toss with pasta.
- Add arugula, tomatoes and cheese to pasta.Toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Read NextCreamy Taco Shell Pasta