Homemade Rustic Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Homemade Rustic Noodles have only 2 ingredients, and are a new spin on our Hungarian Csipetke noodles. Hot out of the pot, tossed with butter, salt, pepper and freshly chopped parsley, these homemade rustic noodles make a fantastic homestyle side dish! You can also throw a handful, or two, in your homemade soups – oh so good! You’ll be surprised how easy they are to make and proud to serve these delicious Homemade Rustic Noodles to your family and friends!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Pot
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Braiser with Rack
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes