Homemade Rustic Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Homemade Rustic Noodles have only 2 ingredients, and are a new spin on our Hungarian Csipetke noodles. Hot out of the pot, tossed with butter, salt, pepper and freshly chopped parsley, these homemade rustic noodles make a fantastic homestyle side dish! You can also throw a handful, or two, in your homemade soups – oh so good! You’ll be surprised how easy they are to make and proud to serve these delicious Homemade Rustic Noodles to your family and friends!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Pot
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Trash Candy Recipe
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Basil and Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs
- Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Fresco (Ruby Tuesday Copycat)
- Healthy Applesauce & Spinach Brownies
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes