Chili Cheese Macaroni
This quick and easy chili recipe will have your family eating bowl after bowl. Chili Cheese Macaroni combines your two favorite dishes, macaroni and cheese and chili, to make one ultimate bowl of greatness.
- 3/4 pound ground beef or ground fresh turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 can (4-ounces) diced green chili peppers, drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup wagon-wheel or elbow macaroni
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen Cut green beans
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook ground beef or turkey and onion in a large skillet until meat is brown. Drain off fat.
- Stir undrained diced tomatoes, tomato juice, chili peppers, chili powder, and garlic salt into meat mixture. Bring to boiling.
- Stir in uncooked macaroni and green beans. Return to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until macaroni and beans are tender. To serve, spoon into bowls; sprinkle with cheese.
Read NextInstant Pot Chicken Alfredo