We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy, delicious and simple, this authentic chicken parmesan is a classic homemade Italian favorite. Breaded chicken, marinara sauce, and cheese are baked before being topped with fresh basil and served over spaghetti. After getting started, this meal takes thirty minutes to cook and fifteen minutes to prepare. Once prepared, this recipe can be eaten fresh or frozen as leftovers. Combined with Caeser salad or cheesy pull-apart bread, this meal makes the perfect combination of nutrients and taste."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake is the picture of comfort. Made with creamy cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and shredded… Continue reading: "Sour Cream Hash Brown Bakevideocam"
- Classic Goulash
- Chinese Noodle Bowl
- Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
- Classic Mac N' Cheese
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- One Pot Vegetarian Pierogi Lasagna
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Louisiana Chicken Pasta
- Easy Baked Spaghetti
- Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage with Fettuccini
- Best Three Cheese Ranch Pasta Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Crispy Fried Chicken
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Watermelon Jello Shots
- Shrimp And Grits
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Shrimp And Crab Salad
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes