Asiago Chicken Linguine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Asiago Chicken Linguine is an easy one-pot Asiago Chicken Linguine with crispy chicken, baby portabellas, spinach and tender linguine, in a creamy Asiago sauce. And, it can be on your table in 20 minutes! Our family loves pasta dishes, especially when it’s a one-pot recipe and easy to make too! And, this dish is not too saucy, or rich, but has the perfect blend of seasonings and flavors. The combination of baby portabellas and spinach in a creamy Asiago sauce, with tender linguine is simply incredible!"
The chicken will coat with flour better if the chicken is patted dry with a paper towel, before adding it to the seasoned flour.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes