3 Ingredient Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Find out which ingredients make these banana pancakes totally gluten free."
- 1 1/2 bananas, ripe to overripe (200g; 7 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Maple syrup, butter, or blueberries, to serve
- In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. And whisk to combine.
- In another bowl add in 1 large bananas. Lightly mash with a potato masher or a fork, but not too much. There should be chunks of bananas to make fluffy pancakes. And use only ripe bananas.
- Pour wet mixture into mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- In a frying pan, cook mini pancakes over a medium low heat. 1 or 2 tablespoons of batter is enough for each mini pancake. When the baking powder is activated, flip it over and cook for about one minute more.
- Serve immediately when hot.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- Teriyaki Meatballs
- Chocolate Easter Cake
- Easter Rack of Lamb with Potato Puree
- The Best Homemade Tater Tot Hotdish
- Almond Coconut Bird's Nest Cookies
- Healthy Pasta Primavera
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes