Quick Cheese and Bacon Muffins
These quick cheese and bacon muffins are the perfect breakfast! Where else can you get eggs, cheese, and bacon all in one handy take-along meal? Make a double batch and watch them disappear.
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup tasty grated cheese (your choice)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup crisp bacon pieces
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In a large bowl place flour, baking powder, sugar and bacon.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg lightly.
- Add butter and milk to beaten egg and add to dry ingredients.
- Add cheese and mix to just combine.
- Fill greased muffin pans three-quarters full and bake 400F degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Read NextAmish Breakfast Puffs