Blueberry and Oat Muffins
If you're looking for a yummy muffin that's filled with lots of different flavors, then try Blueberry and Oat Muffins. This is a blueberry muffin recipe with fresh blueberries and a hint of spice.
Hey if you like this blueberry recipe check out our favorites in this collection of 16 Delicious and Fun Blueberry Recipes.
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinamon
- 3/4 cup flake oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients. Add brown sugar and oats.
- In a big bowl, beat egg, milk and butter.
- Add dry ingredients and mix gently untill just enough to humidify.
- Add blueberries. Then add mix to muffin trays.
- Bake 20 min at 375 degrees F.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Muffins"
Make delicious muffins anytime with these free muffin recipes, including healthy muffin recipes and gourmet muffin recipes. Tell us your favorite blueberry muffin recipe or bran muffin recipe.