Banana Carrot Cake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These healthy Banana Muffins taste like carrot cake. Plus they have no added sugar, butter or oil. When you look at the recipe, you may realize a few things are missing. First, there is no added sugar in this recipe. The only sweetness is from the fruit. If you like sweet muffins, you are going to miss it. We have cut back on sugar, so these are perfect for our palates. Try them for yourselves."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cinnamon Surprise Doughnut Muffins
- Amish Breakfast Puffs
- Cinnamon Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins with Maple Glaze
- Serrano Chili and Cilantro Corn Bread Muffins
- Peach Cobbler Muffins
- Grits n' Sausage Morning Muffins
- Pumpkin and Poppyseed Muffins
- Glazed Doughnut Muffins
- Sausage Breakfast Muffins
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Chicken Parmesan Zoodle Soup
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie With Bone Broth
- Mughlai Navratan Korma
- Spicy Zucchini Waffles
- Fruity Peach Yogurt Bowl
- Quick and Easy Pizza Pot Pie
- Easy Hawaiian Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- Simple, Homemade Applesauce
- Strawberry Lemonade Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes