Banana Carrot Cake Muffins
By: Christie Daruwalla from fooddonelight.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These healthy Banana Muffins taste like carrot cake. Plus they have no added sugar, butter or oil. When you look at the recipe, you may realize a few things are missing. First, there is no added sugar in this recipe. The only sweetness is from the fruit. If you like sweet muffins, you are going to miss it. We have cut back on sugar, so these are perfect for our palates. Try them for yourselves."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raw Vegan 3-Layer Bars
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese with Bacon
- BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Vinegar and Dill Potato Salad
- Simple Pumpkin Waffles
- Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Bacon
- Homemade Cherry Cobbler Filling
- English Milk Punch
- Blackened Peach and Raspberry Boneless Wings