Hummus Bi Tahini
This is a quick and easy recipe for middle eastern hummus! Tahini in the recipe makes for an extra creamy hummus dip. Enjoy this vegetarian side dish with veggies and lots of pita!
- 1 can drained garbanzo beans (16 oz)
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend garbanzos in blender.
- Place the other ingredients into blender and puree with garbanzo mixture.
- Chill before serving. good dip for celery, cherry tomatoes, pita bread.