Idaho Potato Supreme
There's nothing like a great potato recipe made with the infamous Idaho potato! These potato supremes are crowned with a delicious gravy made of broccoli, onions, mushrooms and ham. Make with your favorite dinner recipe for the ultimate meal.
- 1 1/2 cup fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fully-cooked turkey ham, diced
- 4 Idaho potatoes, baked
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard dash ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole combine broccoli, mushrooms, green onion, red pepper and 2 tablespoons water. Micro-cook covered, on 100% power (high) 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, drain well.
- Add turkey ham Cook, covered, on high 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir together yogurt, milk, cornstarch, mustard and nutmeg. Add to broccoli mixture.
- Cook, covered, on high 2 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring every 30 seconds. Spoon over hot baked potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.