Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" The Perfect frittatas are loaded with the goodness of vegetables, creamy and delicious enough to send your tingling taste buds on a craving spree! Let’s see the stovetop frittatas and baked Frittatas.Frittata is the ultimate recipe that is the best frittata for breakfast, weeknight dinner or weekend brunch or just a late-night versatile snack. This frittata has two methods of cooking stovetop frittatas and baked frittatas. What’s to love about the frittatas is that it can be converted to a sandwich filling or even bite-sized tacos as a quick breakfast."
NotesSpinach and cheese,Broccoli, onion and cheddar cheese,Mushrooms and goat cheese,Cherry tomatoes, zucchini, mozzarella and basil,Onion, carrot, bell pepper, cheese and chives. If you want a rich and creamy taste and texture use full-fat cream instead of just milk.
You can also substitute it with yoghurt, cream cheese or sour cream.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes