8 Minute Mid Winter Christmas Pudding
Create a warm, spiced fruit pudding in no time with the help of the microwave. This recipe is based on an 850 watts microwave, so adjust for your own model.
Cooking Time8 min
- 14 ounces jar candied fruit, cut up
- 12 ounces mixed dried fruit
- 4 ounces white breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Mix all ingredients together. Leave to stand 10 minutes.
- Spoon then mixture into a 5-cup microwave proof container, lightly buttered. Cook on HIGH 8 minutes and leave to stand 10 minutes before removing from the microwave.
- This best made the day before it's needed. Reheat 2 minutes on HIGH and leave to stand for 5 minutes.