Easy Beef Taco Salad
Classic taco ingredients plus a flavor-packed sauce turn a simple dish into something spectacular. Perfect for a quick meal during the summer, this salad recipe tastes even better as leftovers. Crunch into dinner tonight.
Serves4 (about 2 1/2 cups each)
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup
- 8 cups mixed salad greens torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- Chopped tomato, to taste
- Sliced green onion, to taste
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, to taste
- Sliced pitted ripe olives, to taste
Cook the beef and chili powder in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Place the greens and chips onto a platter. Spoon the beef mixture over the chips. Top with the tomato, onions, cheese and olives.