The Best Layered Burrito Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is The Best Layered Burrito Bake you'll ever try. It has ground beef, salsa, refried beans, and cheese that are layered between tortillas. This is definitely a burrito bake that's like a fiesta in a dish."
Preparation Time35 min
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups TACO BELL Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can (16 oz.) TACO BELL Refried Beans
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch), cut in half
- 1 each of red pepper, large carrot, and large onion, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Brown meat with peppers, carrots, onions, and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Add tomatoes, salsa and cumin; mix well. Cover; simmer 5 min. Remove from heat. Stir in corn.
Spread 2 cups tomato mixture in bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish; top with 4 tortilla halves, with cut tortilla sides facing sides of dish. Cover with layers of half the beans, 2-1/2 cups of the remaining tomato mixture, and cup cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining tortillas, tomato mixture, and cheese; cover with sheet of foil sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake for 35 to 40 min, or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min. Let stand 5 min before cutting to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love no bake desserts then this Chocolate Kisses Fudge is going to easily become your new favorite dessert to make. This fudge… Continue reading: "Chocolate Kisses Fudgevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Stew
- Potato Goulash Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes