Baked Sour Cream Tacos Tacos de Jocoqui Al Horno
- 12 tortillas
- 1 oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons salsa jalapeno or your favorite chili relish
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can solid pack tomatoes, chopped
- 1 salt
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon rubbed oregano
- 1 pint sour cream, salted
For sauce, wilt onion in hot oil. Add tomatoes, oregano, salsa, and salt. Cook for 15 or twenty minutes. Set aside. Fry tortillas lightly in oil, put some of the sauce and a piece of cheese on each one and roll. Arrange in a buttered shallow glass baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over tacos, top with cheese and spoon sour cream over all. Bake at 325 F. for 25 to 30 minutes. Serves 6 to 12.
Read NextChi Chi's Chicken Chimis
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.