We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Classic Meatballs with Spaghetti Sauce have lean ground sirloin, Italian seasonings, onions, garlic and two classic cheeses, making them off the chart delicious! They’re lightly floured and browned, then simmered in spaghetti sauce until they’re nice and fall-apart-tender. These beefy meatballs are lightly seasoned and great over noodles for a savory dinner, or on a hoagie roll for a tasty meatball sandwich. Go ahead and make these amazing meatballs today to share with your family and friends!"
If using Italian bread crumbs omit the Italian seasonings.
Makes approximately 30 (1 oz) meatballs.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Stuffed Cupcakes
- Barbecue Rub
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for October
- Easy Bisquick Substitute
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Pies
- Simple Chicken Quesidilla
- Beer Can Chicken
- Potato Chip Chicken and Noodle Casserole
- Blueberry Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Trifles
- Easy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes