Ginger Pineapple Steak Marinade
This steak marinade is chock full of fresh flavors! This marinade is great on beef, chicken or pork and also makes a great basting sauce for a roast.
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup catsup (or BBQ sauce)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey or liquid smoke
- Combine all ingredients. Add to meat in a large shallow dish or in a large zip-lock bag. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove meat and cook. If you wish to use marinade as a baste, boil it for 10 minutes in saucepan first.
Read NextCornell Chicken Marinade