Asian Basting Marinade
Bring some Asian flavor to the table with this simple marinade recipe. It's great on steak, chicken, lamb, pork and just about everything else!
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Chilli to taste
- Place all ingredients in a screw top jar. Add 1/2 cup white wine. Shake vigorously to blend.
Read NextCornell Chicken Marinade