Maryland Crab Lasagna
- 1/2 pound lasagna noodles
- 2 cans cream of shrimp soup
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1 pint ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons Old bay seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 chopped red onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps. basil
- 1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese grated
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Cook noodles, rinse and drain. Combine soup, crab, ricotta cheese, Old Bay Seasoning, cream cheese, onion, egg, basil, salt and pepper. Layer 1/2 noodles in a 9x13 baking dish. Spread with 1/2 crab mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cheddar cheese. Repeat the layers and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand about 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Read NextLazy Day Lasagna
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.