Tomato Macaroni Salad
A salad does not have to include lettuce to be tasty. Try a different spin on the average quick and easy side dish recipe with this simple recipe with fresh tomatoes and savory pasta. This pasta salad might become your new favorite side dish recipe.
- If your tomato is ripe and juicy the salad will take on a delicious tomato flavor. Hot house tomatoes are not suitable for this recipe.
- This recipe only costs $1.41 per serving! Want to find other recipes for under $1.50 per serving? Click here.
- Trying to figure out what else you can do with all those fabulous tomatoes? Try one (or more!) of these 22 tempting tomato recipes!
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 tablespoons sweet white onion, chopped
- Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise, to bind
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large ripe fresh garden tomato
- Cook macaroni till tender.
- Stir in onion, enough Hellman's mayo to bind and sour cream to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Now chop or dice a large juicy tomato and stir into salad.
- Chill well or serve warm when freshly made.