Spooky Mummy Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make these fun and easy Spooky Mummy Pops, then bring them to a Halloween party and watch them magically disappear!"
Preparation Time: 15 min
Chilling Time: 45 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
- 20 Halloween Candy Ideas
- 26 Unforgettable Halloween Party Recipes Free eCookbook
- 11 Halloween Party Appetizers
- 100+ Halloween Recipes: A Monstrous Menu
- Halloween Candy Corn Cookie Bark
- Caramel Apple in a Jar
- 18 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes, Plus Best Pumpkin Casserole
- Eyeball Sub
- 32 Homemade Halloween Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 23 Savory Breakfast Recipes for Fuss-Free Mornings
- Pre-made Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Up
- Key Lime Chiffon Pie
- Raw Vegan Granola Bars
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
- Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Slow Cooker Pastrami Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Red Velvet Cake