Spooky Mummy Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make these fun and easy Spooky Mummy Pops, then bring them to a Halloween party and watch them magically disappear!"
Chilling Time: 45 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 20 Halloween Candy Ideas
- 26 Unforgettable Halloween Party Recipes Free eCookbook
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
- 18 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes, Plus Best Pumpkin Casserole
- Halloween Candy Corn Cookie Bark
- "23 Spooky Halloween Recipe Ideas" Free eCookbook
- Amazing Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Eyeball Sub
- Flesh Colored Jello for Halloween
- Halloween Rocky Road Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers