Easy Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburgers
These cheeseburgers are tender and juicy, and this is one of the tastiest hamburger grilling recipes around - easy, too! I love cheeseburgers with bacon on it, but I never would have thought of adding barbecue sauce to it. Try it out!
If you like this grilling recipe, you will love Mr. Food's Let's Get Grilling eCookbook packed with more than 36 pages of easy grilling recipes.
Cooking Time6 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/4 pound Velveeta cheese, sliced
- 4 hamburger rolls, split and toasted
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
1. Mix meat and barbecue sauce.
2. Shape into 4 patties.
3. Broil patties 4-6 inches from heat or grill over hot coals 4-6 minutes on each side or to desired doneness, turning and brushing occasionally with additional barbecue sauce.
4. Top each patty with Velveeta.
5. Continue broiling or grilling until Velveeta begins to melt.
6. Fill rolls with cheeseburgers, lettuce and bacon.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Read NextLemon Pepper Traeger Grilled Salmon