Brisket Spice Rub
This Brisket Spice Rub gives your meat a savory spice and a slightly crispy coating as it cooks. Try the rub on other meats as well!
- 2 tablespoons Lawry's seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, coarsely ground
Trim the fat off your brisket. Coat generously with spice rub.
- Fire up a grill with oak wood.
- Sear one side close to the fire. Turn and sear the other side.
- Raise the grill up away from the fire and cook about 20 minutes. Turn the meat and cook another 15 minutes or so.
- Slice across the grain and serve.