Best Baked Banana Sundaes
For a surprising grilling treat, make these baked banana sundaes. They're like a combination of a banana split and a s'more, all rolled into one tasty, toasty bundle. Delish!
Cooking Time20 min
- 4 bananas
- 2 Hershey's-type candy bars, broken into their small rectangle pieces
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (or more or less)
- Cut a slit lengthwise in each banana.
- Stuff each banana with half a candy bar's worth of chocolate rectangles.
- Stuff in as many mini-marshmallows as you can get in there.
- Wrap each banana in foil, then cook 15 - 20 minutes on the grill.
Read NextBaked Potatoes On The Grill