Best Baked Banana Sundaes
For a surprising grilling treat, make these baked banana sundaes. They're like a combination of a banana split and a s'more, all rolled into one tasty, toasty bundle. Delish!
Cooking Time20 min
- 4 bananas
- 2 Hershey's-type candy bars, broken into their small rectangle pieces
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (or more or less)
- Cut a slit lengthwise in each banana.
- Stuff each banana with half a candy bar's worth of chocolate rectangles.
- Stuff in as many mini-marshmallows as you can get in there.
- Wrap each banana in foil, then cook 15 - 20 minutes on the grill.
Read NextSmoked Beef Short Ribs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Apr 05, 2017
This sounds like a really fun and unique idea for dessert. Fortunately for me, I have bananas, chocolate, AND marshmallows at home. Yum!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use