BBQ Miso Eggplant
Learn how to prepare eggplant Japanese style with this healthy recipe for grilled eggplant. This healthy eggplant recipe is one of the most delicious ways to cook eggplant.
- 1 pound round eggplant, cut in half
- 2 ounces shiro miso (white miso paste)
- 1 ounce sake (Japanese rice wine)
- 2 ounces sugar
- 1/2 ounce soy sauce
- 6 ounces water
- 1/2 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 ounce sesame oil
- Combine shiro miso, sake, sugar, soy sauce, water, green onion, and sesame oil in a bowl to create a marinade.
- Marinate eggplant slices overnight.
- Drain and grill on a well oiled grill until grill marks are well defined. Serve with reserved marinade.
Read NextSmoked Spicy Asian Pork Ribs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.