Amazing Baby Back Ribs
Nothing tastes as good as an amazing recipe for baby back ribs. This recipe will show you everything you need to know on how to cook baby back ribs. Cooking barbecue pork ribs has never been easier.
If you like this baby back ribs recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of the 10 Tantilizing, Mouthwatering Recipes for Baby Back Ribs
If you're looking for other fun recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients, check out our collection of 14 Fun Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Chili powder or seasoned salt
- Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 pound rack of baby back ribs
- Rinse each rack and pat dry. Season if desired with chili powder and or seasoned salt (or favorite dry rub).
- Brown quickly on hot grill or under broiler, 2-3 minutes per side. Wrap each rack separately, and tightly, in heavy-duty foil and bake in 325 degree F oven for 3 hours. Carefully unwrap ribs and discard juices.
- After ribs have cooled to room temperature, brush on heavy coating of sauce and grill or oven broil just until charred, 5-10 minutes per side. Repeat saucing and char-grill once more.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Grilling"
There are no records