Garden Fresh Broccoli Pizza
Get your daily serving of vegetables the best way you can - on a pizza! Garden Fresh Broccoli Pizza is a fantastic gluten free recipe that will have you eating slice after slice. Since people with celiac disease can't tolerate regular pizza, this is a great alternative. And with all of those veggies on top, it couldn't be healthier. Make tonight a pizza night with this awesome gluten free pizza recipe.
- 1 gluten free pizza crust
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- 1 large Roma tomato
- 3/4 cup hot tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup part-skim Mozzerella cheese, shredded
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat the oven to the temperature suggested on the pizza crust.
- Dice the garlic. Then, cut the onion in half and slice each half, separating them into individual pieces. Do the same with the tomato, removing any seeds or liquid inside.
- Spread hot sauce on the pizza crust. Evenly cover the pizza with garlic and onion slices.
- Top with a majority of the mozzarella, leaving about 1/4 of a cup on the side for later use. Arrange the tomatoes and then the steamed broccoli on the pizza.
- Top the broccoli and tomatoes with the remaining mozzarella. For a spicy treat, sprinkle crushed red pepper and salt over the top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust is golden and the mozzarella is melted.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Oct 28, 2017
Wow. I love the appearance of the tomatoes and broccoli together in this Golden Fresh Broccoli Pizza. The tomatoes are so inviting and the broccoli is so enticingly healthy. Broccoli, for me, symbolizes good health because this green veggie is very good for the body. According to health experts, broccoli is packed with vitamins and minerals and helps prevent prostate cancer. So guys please, eat some more broccoli.
rosemarie435 70376 77
May 26, 2017
Corn and broccoli sound great as pizza toppings, especially since broccoli has a nice crunchy texture. I think steamed cauliflower will work well too. I really like these new topping ideas as a way to add variety to pizza. Some of us enjoy pizza so much that it's refreshing to find ways to make it healthier.
Apr 29, 2017
This does look like a great pizza. I like the fact that broccoli is on it. Broccoli is a super food and if you can make it taste good in ways like this then that is a great idea. I think Alfredo sauce does sound good. I would add some chill's and garlic too.
Apr 28, 2017
I have tasted something like this in a restaurant and it's really really good! It's very flavorful and heavenly. We just added corns and jalapeno. It's very healthy too. Now that I have my own recipe, I can make these at home.
Nov 23, 2016
This is a new idea. I love veggie pizza, but have never thought of broccoli and pizza together. My husband has to have meat on his pizza so chicken might be a compliment. Have you ever used an Alfredo sauce instead of tomato? Both the tomato and Alfredo sound good.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use