15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
National Cherry Month: The 14 Best Fresh Cherry Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
February is National Cherry Month, so why not celebrate with our tasty fresh cherry recipes? Bake up a sweet dessert like cherry pie or cherry cobbler, or try fresh cherries in a savory preparation like cherry pork chops or cherry-glazed chicken. Fresh cherries are the best product to work with, but you will see some of our recipes also suggest canned cherry pie filling as an alternative. Creating recipes with canned cherry pie filling will help you save time and money, but nothing beats fresh!
- Black Forest Chocolate Cheesecake - Rich, chocolately cheesecake topped with luscious cherry pie filling... what could be better? This recipe uses sweetened condensed milk so it's quick and easy and requires no baking skill.
- Cheery Cherry Bread - Make delicious baked goods from quick easy slow cooker recipes with this cherry quick bread recipe. Use this cherry bread recipes to make one of the best slow cooker recipes around. slow cooker recipes rarely taste this sweet.
- Cherry Chocolate Chippers - Dried fruit recipes are Yuletide favorites; this one throws some chocolate chips into the mix so that the kids will love it, too. Cherry Chocolate Chippers are even better with milk!
- Cherry Oatmeal Cookies - A classic winter flavor meets a classic summer taste in Cherry Oatmeal Cookies. Try this sweet treat tonight!
- Cherry Pork Chops - In this rich and filling recipe, pan fried pork chops are cooked with cherry pie filling. This savory-sweet dinner is one of the best slow cooker pork chops recipes.
- Chocolate Cherry Cake - Chocolate cherry cake is the ideal Valentine's Day treat. The bright red cherries make this a great dessert to fit with the holiday's traditional color scheme, and it's just as delicious as it sounds.
- Chocolate Cherry Sheet Cake - This sheet cake recipe is super simple because it uses boxed cake mix and canned cherry pie filling. Make this for a Valentine's Day party - it's so delicious and beautiful that no one will know you didn't make it from scratch.
- White Chocolate Cherry Cookies - For a unique cookie flavor, try these White Chocolate Cherry Cookies! White chocolate and dried cherries are the perfect combination. Throw in some walnuts for an extra crunch.
- Bing Cherry Fritters - Don't you just love Bing cherries? They have such a wonderful flavor, and they are the perfect fruit to use for these delicious fritters. Try them today!
- Almond Macaroon Cherry Pie - Almond Macaroon Cherry Pie is not your average store-bought pie. You can use cherry pie filling, so make this treat year round! The coconut and almonds give this cherry pie a unique, nutty and full flavor.
- Cherry Cream Pie - Don't spend hours fussing over a homemade pie crust and filling! Create this quick and easy cherry cream pie in minutes and chill until your guests arrive. This one will please even the pickiest eaters.
- Double Cherry Pie - This cherry pie is the bomb! It's super juicy, and the crust is sweet and delicious. I would eat it every day if I could.
- Spicy Cherry Glazed Chicken - Break out of the mold of traditional chicken recipes and try this unique, but simple spicy cherry glazed chicken. The cherry glaze encompasses both sweet and spicy flavors that make this dish a winner.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Cherry Chocolate Copycat Cobbler - Chocolate and cherry is a winning combination. Try them together in this delicious copycat version of Cracker Barrel's cherry chocolate cobbler. This is perfect served warm with whipped cream.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
10-Minute Fruit Salad
15 Printable Fruit Recipes for Every Season
12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
Spring Fling Fluff Fruit Salad
Just Like Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
Honey Citrus Fruit Salad Recipe
Mint Julep Fruit Salad
Throw Together Fruit Salad
Banana Fritters in Tempura Batter (with Honey Sauce)
Individual Frozen Fruit Salads
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mango Cheesecake Jars
- Homemade Potato Chips
- Broccoli Beef Ramen Stir-Fry
- Easy Penne Pasta with Tuna and Tomato Sauce
- Cauliflower Rice
- Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast
- Keto Eggplant Burgers Recipe
- Red White and Blue Chocolate Chip Bars
- Great Depression Casserole
- Homey Eggs in a Basket
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes