This tasty apple tart recipe is so quick and easy. Don't spend time making your own dough; roll some apples up in pre-packaged crescent roll dough and you'll have a delicious dessert in no time.
- 8 crescent roll dough triangles
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cores, and sliced
- orange zest
- juice of two orange
- Slice each crescent roll triangle into two triangles. Place a slice of apple on each triangle and roll it up to encase the apple.
- Place all the little bundles into a dish, touching each other slightly.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle over the top of all the bundles. Sprinkle orange zest over them also. Drizzle the orange juice between the bundles, not over them.
- Bake at the temperature given on the crescent roll dough directions until browned.