15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
2 Ingredient Yogurt Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This cool and creamy 2 Ingredient Yogurt Fruit Dip whips up in minutes for a delicious, low-fat dip that dresses up fruit in a snap! Our dip is super easy to make, not too sweet, low in fat and great for a healthy snack, a light dessert and it's perfect for breakfast too. Topping fruit with this amazing dip will have everyone wanting fruit – all the time! Go ahead a whip up a batch and try it on your fruit today!"
NotesAny flavor low-fat yogurt can be used for this delicious dip. We used strawberry low-fat yogurt and it was amazing!
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMIxing Bowl
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Pan Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer
- Pumpkin Chili
- Potato Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes