Super Sundae Pie
Super sundae pie has all the great tastes of a hot fudge sundae in an easy-to-eat frozen pie. This is a whimsical dessert perfect for birthday parties and great for summer gatherings.
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can strawberry topping
- 1 can chocolate sundae syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Whipped topping
- Maraschino cherries
- In a mixing bowl, stir softened ice cream until smooth. Spoon the ice cream into the pie crust and cover with the inverted plastic lid. Place pie in freezer for several hours, until hard. Remove pie from freezer and let stand for 10 minutes to soften.
- Spoon strawberry topping on the serving plate. Cut pie and palce slice on plate. Garnish generously with chocolate sundae syrup, and other toppings as desired. Return unused portion to freezer.