Red, White & Blue Fro-Yo Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These chilly Red, White & Blue Fro-Yo Pops have delicious fresh fruit flavors, with creamy yogurt, and are perfect for any patriotic celebration! They are light and refreshing pops that will help keep your guests nice and cool. You just can’t get any better than fresh fruit, a touch of sugar, and creamy vanilla yogurt. These pops are a healthier treat parents will love giving their kids. It's fresh fruit and creamy yogurt, with just a few other simple ingredients."
Adding a little half-and-half to the yogurt will make it thinner and easier to pour into the molds.
Wipe off any drips on the inside of the molds with a paper towel or tissue, as you add the different layers.
I wanted to mix up the layers by starting and finishing with different colors. But, you can make them all the same, if you'd like.
Keep the flavors chilled in the fridge during the layering process, to help the layers setup a little faster.
When removing the pops, do not keep the mold in warm water for more than 30 seconds. Prolonged exposure in the warm water will result in slightly melted or mushy pops.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Vessel SizePopsicle Mold
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Trash Candy Recipe
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Basil and Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs
- Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Fresco (Ruby Tuesday Copycat)
- Healthy Applesauce & Spinach Brownies
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes