Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
We might not all think of frozen yogurt chocolate recipes if it's cold outside, but this delicious concoction is delicious any time of year. Chocolate dessert recipes are good no matter what the temperature!
This recipe was featured in 30 Frozen Desserts to Satisfy your Sweet Tooth. Check out the 29 other awesome frozen desserts featured in the article for some great dessert recipes!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 12 ounces evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup lowfat yogurt, stirred
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, chocolate, and banana.
- Add milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Transfer mixture to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's directions.