Cranberry Raspberry Sherbet
Refresh yourself with this light and creamy Cranberry-Raspberry Sherbet. With fresh raspberries and soy milk, this raspberry sherbet recipe is great for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike!
For other fantastic homemade ice cream flavors, be sure to check out our collection of 9 unexpected homemade ice cream flavors you need to try!
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 3/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 cup raspberries, pureed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's recommendations. This recipe fits a one-pint ice cream maker, but you may double the recipe for larger machines.
- Pour into a shallow pan and freeze until fairly firm but not totally frozen.
- Cut it into chunks and process in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour into a container and freeze again. Let soften before serving. If necessary, process again briefly just before serving.